- Manafell owns and rents out 12 apartments in Bolungarvik, Stigahlið 2 – 4
- We have 2 – 3 apartments which we rent out long term
- Fully equip apartments, made up beds
- Sleeping bag accommodation
- In each apartment there is a television and a DVD player
- Internet access free of charge
In Bolungarvik you can visit the small but fantastic maritime museum Osvor, and the Westfjords Natural History Museum. A drive to the mountain Bolafjall on a bright day will offer beautiful panoramic view over the area. Bolungarvik has a swimming pool and numerous hiking routes, plus trout fishing.
Only 15 km away is the Isafjordur skiing area, situated on the slopes of the two valleys of Tungudalur and Seljalandsdalur, both approx. 5 kms way from the centre of Isafjordur. In Tungudalur you find the ski lifts and while Seljalandsdalur is for the cross-conutry skiers.