Heydalur is a valley covered with birch trees in Mjoifjordur, Isafjardardjup in North West Iceland. The distance to the next town and villages is 130 km. to Isafjordur, 90 km. to Holmavik and 150 km. to Budardalur.
In Heydalur Tourist Resort we offer the following services:
- Cosy atmosphere with kind service.
- Accommadation in the Westfjords of Iceland with private bathroom, newly renovated in an old barn.
- Peaceful, far away from all traffic, enchanted nature.
- Sleeping bag accommodation.
- A natural hot pool.
- Environmental friendly surroundings.
- Green Globe certficated.
- ,,Legsteinn” a stone of strength, try to lift it.
- Sagas connected to the valley.
- Information about birds in North –West Iceland and in our valley.
- We have a talking parrot.
- Have a look at our pricelist.
- Campsite in the West Fjords of Iceland
- Camping in Heydalur.
- Camping place with electricity, toilets and showers.
- Heydalur Restaurant in North-West Iceland
- Magnificent Restaurant installed in the old barn.
- Menu a´la carte, food partly from the domestic region
- Activeties in North-West Iceland
- Summer activeties in Heydalur:
- Kayak rental
- Horse rental
- Fishing in the lakes
- Trekking / Hiking
- Winter activeties in Heydalur: Snowmobile trips, both short and long guided tours.
Fishing on ice.
- Cross Country Skiing.